Garage Door Opener Repair Santa ROSA
But what happens when you press the button on your garage door opener and the door won’t open or close? Not only will you be frustrated because you’ll have to manually open and close your garage door, but you’re also annoyed because you’re going to have to spend a lot of money to replace your garage door opener… Or will you?
Turbo Garage Door specializes in garage door opener repair. We’ll determine the reason why your opener isn’t operating properly and figure out if we can correct the problem with a simple fix. If it does turn out that the system does need to be replaced, we also offer garage opener replacement services. Whether it needs to be repaired or replaced, you can count on us to correct your broken garage door opener quickly and affordably.
Reasons Garage Door Openers Stop Working
There are several reasons why garage door opener problems happen. Here’s a look at some of the most common reasons why this problem occurs:
- Worn motor. With age, garage motors can wear out. When that happens, the system will completely stop working and needs to be replaced.
- Disrupted power source. The power source to your garage door opener could be disrupted somehow. It may be unplugged or a wire could be loose.
- Damaged garage door components. Sometimes, the issue isn’t with the opener but with the garage door itself. Broken torsion springs, damaged cables, bent rollers, or a door that has fallen off its track will prevent the garage door opener from working because the door itself cannot be opened as a result of damage to the door itself.
- Malfunctioning remote. The remote could also be the source of the problem. The batteries may be dead or the remote may need to be reprogrammed.
Turbo Garage Door: Garage Door Opener Repair You Can Count On
If your garage door opener has stopped working in the Santa Rosa area, you can count on Turbo Garage Door to fix the problem. We provide fast, efficient, and affordable residential and commercial garage door opener repair and garage opener replacement services in Santa Rosa.
Our team of professionals will thoroughly assess your garage door opener system and determine the cause of the problem. We’ll then address the issue by either repairing it or by suggesting a replacement and installing it for you. If a new opener is needed, we offer the top products, such as Craftsman garage door openers and other leading brand names.
When you call Turbo Garage Door for your garage door opener repair needs, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that the safety, security, and convenience of your garage are in very good hands. There’s a reason why we are considered the most reputable garage door repair company in Santa Rosa. Contact us today and see for yourself why so many people call Turbo Garage Door for all of their garage door opener problems.
See Our Current Specials:
you always receive a great deal!
Any Garage Door Repair
Coupon must be presented when order is placed. Appointment required. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 95407. Not valid with other offers. Up of 2 spring. (one coupon per visit)
New Garage Door Opener
Coupon must be presented when order is placed. Appointment required. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 95407. not valid with other offers. Good for any king of garage door opener. (one coupon per visit)
Coupon must be presented when order is placed. Appointment required. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 95407. not valid with other offers. Coupon can be use for any kind of garage door. (one coupon per visit)
* Any coupons or discounts on this website will be valid with appointment. (Call Us).
** Any coupons or discounts be valid for any hardware we supply such us: (Garage Doors, Springs, Openers, Rollers and Cables).
*** The discounts will be off from the Total cost.
**** For Our Warranty click Here.
TRUSTED & REVIEWED
Delivering the best service for the best price is what we do
No Matter What Type Of Garage Door Repairs Or Service You Need,
Contact Turbo Garage Door – To Get It Done Right!