Door Off Track Repair
A garage door is a convenient way to access your home or business; however, if it’s off of its tracks, it can become a serious inconvenience. More importantly, an off-track garage door can be extremely dangerous.
Garage Door Repair in Santa Rosa provides same-day garage door off track service in Santa Rosa. Our team of experts has developed a thorough repair process that is designed to pinpoint the reason why your garage door is off track and then make fast and effective repairs. Our technicians are fully trained to follow and adhere to our garage door off track repair service process to fix your garage door and ensure that it is operating properly and safely. We also offer a large selection of colors and can outfit your garage door with features to enhance its beauty and function, such as windows in a variety of shapes and openers that will allow you to gain access to your garage with the simple push of a button
Our Garage Door Adjustment Process
Our advanced garage door adjustment process involves the following steps:
- A thorough examination of the garage door tracks to determine if they are secured to the wall properly and aren’t dented or damaged in any way.
- Evaluate the roller alignment and make any necessary adjustments.
- Thoroughly cleaning and lubrication of the garage door tracks.
- Assess the entire system to make sure that there aren’t any loose or missing components.
Reasons Why Overhead Garage Doors Come Off Their Tracks
There are several reasons why a garage door can come off of its tracks. Some of the most common reasons include:
- The door was hit with a powerful force, such as a vehicle. For example, if you’re packing your car out of the garage and you run into the door, it can easily come off of its tracks. You don’t have to be moving very fast to do substantial damage to your garage door; what might seem like a light tap to you could compromise the entire system of your garage door.
- The tracks aren’t properly aligned. In order to work properly, garage door tracks need to be parallel with the vertical rails. If they aren’t the door can slip right off the tracks. This can happen if the bolts that are supposed to stabilize the horizontal tracks and panel have come loose or aren’t properly secured.
- The horizontal tracks are of poor quality. The tracks have to be extremely durable and able to withstand the weight of the garage door. If they aren’t they can succumb to the pressure and weight of the door, or they can be substantially damaged by even the slightest impact.
- The rollers eventually wear out and break. Rollers can become damaged by excessive wear and tear. If this happens, the garage door Santa Rosa will inevitably fall off of its tracks.
Whatever the cause, an off-track garage door is extremely hazardous. It’s also a major inconvenience. If your garage door has fallen off of its tracks, don’t attempt to repair it yourself. Roll Up Garage Door Repair in Santa Rosa is a job that should be left to an experienced and reputable professional, like the experts at Company Name.
Contact us today for fast, efficient garage door off track repair!
Click here to know more in detail about broken garage door rollers
No Matter What Type Of Garage Door Repairs Or Service You Need,
Contact Turbo Garage Door – To Get It Done Right!