Broken Garage Door Rollers
Is your garage door slow to open and close? Does it get stuck while you’re opening or closing it? Does it rattle and shimmy?
If so, you could be in need of garage door roller replacement. An overhead roll up door utilizes a system of rollers to operate. Over time, they can become worn, which can cause problems when it comes to opening and closing the door. If the rollers aren’t replaced, further damage will occur, which could result in bigger problems and costlier repairs.
If you suspect that there is a problem with your rollers, contact Company Name for garage door roller replacement as soon as possible!
Signs Your Roller Garage Doors Need to be Repaired or Replaced
Damaged or broken rollers will make it very difficult to operate your garage door. In fact, it might become virtually impossible to open and close it. Before it gets to that point, however, there are signs that could indicate your garage door rollers are worn out:
- Clicking sounds. If you hear a clicking sound when you open or close your garage door, it’s very likely that the rollers are damaged and need to be replaced. The clicking sound is the result of the machinery being misaligned and not moving properly on its track.
- Dragging motion. The springs on your overhead garage door carry a log of tension, which makes it easy to open and close the door. If the spring is in good condition but you are feeling a dragging-like resistance when you’re opening and closing the door, the rollers may be damaged.
- Grinding sounds. If you notice anything that sounds like metal rubbing together, chances are that your garage door rollers are damaged. When the rollers are in need of repair or have to be replaced, the metal components of an overhead roll up door will rub together, creating a grinding noise.
If you notice any of these signs, you need to contact a reputable roll up garage door repair company as soon as possible. The longer you want to have your overhead roll up door inspected and repaired, the worse the damage will become.
Why Do Garage Door Rollers Become Damaged?
There are several reasons why the rollers on overhead garage doors can become damaged. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Not enough lubrication. All moving parts of a garage door, including the track and rollers, need to be well lubricated to ensure they are moving smoothly. Lack of lubrication can damage the rollers.
- Weather conditions. Excessively hot or cold weather, as well as humidity can damage garage door rollers.
- This is a problem that tends to happen in areas where there’s a lot of salt in the air, as it can accelerate the oxidation of metal.
Contact Company Name for Your Garage Door Roller Replacement Needs
If you suspect your garage door rollers need to be replaced, contact Company Name today! With more than (insert time) of experience, we provide fast, efficient, and affordable roll up garage door repair and replacement that you can count on.
See Our Current Specials:
No job is too big or too small for us
Any Garage Door Repair
Coupon must be presented when order is placed. Appointment required. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 95407. Not valid with other offers. Up of 2 spring. (one coupon per visit)
New Garage Door Opener
Coupon must be presented when order is placed. Appointment required. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 95407. not valid with other offers. Good for any king of garage door opener. (one coupon per visit)
Coupon must be presented when order is placed. Appointment required. Valid only within 25 miles of zip code 95407. not valid with other offers. Coupon can be use for any kind of garage door. (one coupon per visit)
TRUSTED & REVIEWED
Delivering the best service for the best price is what we do
No Matter What Type Of Garage Door Repairs Or Service You Need,
Contact Turbo Garage Door – To Get It Done Right!